if i as a retail worker have to work with a dozen cameras pointed at me to deter me from stealing $10, cops should have to work with a camera pointed at them to deter them from arbitrarily maiming and killing people
men: rape jokes hahaha! beating women haha! lol make me a sandwich whore! put on makeup fugly! hahaha!
women: those aren’t funny.
men: lighten up, it’s a joke wow must be on her period women are so emotional lol
women: i drink the tears of men, haha!
men: hOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU PROMOTE THE SUFFERING OF US MEN? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR YOU? YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT US. THATS NOT FUNNY AT ALL
Anonymous said: Why is genderbending bad? Or do you just not like it? O.O
it’s pretty bad, friend. here’s why:
- super cissexist/transbigoted in general.
- erasure of trans women and trans men via equating breasts & vaginas to women and flat chests & penises to men, ignoring the fact that trans people, both binary and nonbinary, exist and are not defined by their genitalia.
- erasure of intersex people, as well.
- nonbinary erasure (due to the fact that “genderbending” in and of itself is binarist, and treats male and female as if they are the only two genders and that they are the “opposite genders” from one another, despite the fact that gender is a spectrum and therefore there’s really no “opposite” to any gender).
- generally presents as a toxic ideology that when one’s genitalia changes, so does one’s entire gender identity, completely disregarding the individual’s original identity for the sake of equating genitalia to gender.
things to consider as an alternative to “genderbending”:
- trans headcanons
- trans headcanons
- trans!!! headcanons!!!
three word horror story: The beep test
OKAY SO AT MY SCHOOL ITS CALLED THE FUCKING PACER AND THAT JUST SOUNDS TERRIFYING ENOUGH BUT THE BEEP TEST SOUNDS LIKE A GODDAMN ELEMENTARY GAME BUT NO THIS IS HELL AND EVIL WRAPPED INSIDE A GYM OF SELF LOATHING AND SWEAT
what the fuck is the beep test
someone please educate the innocent
You run until you die
Well you’re not wrong